



Once the piles of snow melted outside of our door, Grant would climb on top of the couch to look out the window and just point to the yard. We have spent as much time as possible on our "spring" feeling days outside! He loves to walk around the yard, find new treasures, and chase the cat that lives here. We didn't think he could get any busier, but he has proved us wrong!





6 comments:
Kathy---
grant is so BIG now. I can't believe it! They grow up so fast eh? Already I feel like our little guys getting big.
How areyou? I've been thinking about alot lately and wondering how you are? only about 8 more weeks of school left eh? I go back to school tomorrow. Sad... but good. Sooner I go back the sooner I'm done... plus I'll be honest.. I need to be on a better schedual than I am now.
Well my dear, I miss you!
love lar
I love to see him walking. He is so darling. Lilly would be outside running around All Day if we let her. We took her to a pool here in Pullman yesterday and that proved to be fun, but challenging! She likes to be very..um, we'll say independent.
Very fun! How long has he been walking now?
Run Grant Run ... :)
Your guy is so cute, I can't believe he is walking already! Seems like you were just pregnant with him! :) LOVE the projects for your company. Can't wait to buy some for family and friends.
How are you Kathy??! How are the classy little detail project coming along? Do you have your website up?!!
Post a Comment