Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cheers to College Days

Laura with Benjamin (Feb 2008)
Char and Seth (March 2008)
Michelle and Me (April 2008)


So here we are, saying cheers to the girls of Windgate 12 (our apartment/memories for 2 years in college). Michelle, Laura, Charlotte, and I were roomates for most of my college days until I got married. Since then, Laura has gotten married and had a baby and now lives in Texas, Char got married and now lives in Ireland, and Michelle went on a mission to Chile and just graduated from BYU and is going to work in DC . In June, I will be the last to pack up my truckful of memories and say cheers to our college days! Thank goodness we have Julie (our sudo-roommate) to keep us grounded in Utah!
I know the Lord led me to have these amazing friends! It's amazing to look back to where we have been and where we are now! I learned so much from thier examples! I can't wait until our reunions!
-k

3 comments:

Wendy Christensen said...

Ahhhhh college day memories - some of the best I think! Thanks for sharing Kathy. I am so glad the Lord lead you to Rob and our family. We just love you! (W)

Anonymous said...

I don't know why exactly--probably because I'm so freakin' emotional, but this post made me tear up a bit. I love all your roommates too and I didn't even live with them. You're so lucky that you guys found eachother and that you all got along so well. Char looked to beautiful at her wedding. Wow!

Laura Weight said...

Kathryn--- I miss you so much! This post made me smile and sad, we had so many good times and memories together. Just the other day I was telling char how much I missed you girls and sometimes I feel lonley without you guys! I love you! I canèt believe how big grant has gotten.. he is a little man... benjamin is growing so fast as well. Sorry I havent talked to you for a while... life has been insane since ive been back to work.. cant wait to be done....