Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Top Ten Slideshow

5 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

Yeah! You're back! Cute pictures. I like the one with Grant glaring as he is playing with Mr. Potatoe Head!

Katie Holt said...

Hey it's great seeing what you guys have been up to. Mikinile sure misses you. Love the Vegas pictures, we are headed there in the morning for a getaway and to see Phantom.

ALB said...

Hey Lichfields! I LOVED seeing the photos! Thanks for posting - you all look terrific! Love you - A

Greg and Lara said...

Hey, I TOTALLY know what Blue Day is! I found out when we both wore red on one of our first dates. :) Aren't Greg and your dad cute? I love the twinners. Loved your posts. The pictures are so cute, especially Grant's kisses for TN, and did you make his B-Day cake? You are so talented!

Jules said...

So when do you find out what you're having? Or actually...you should already know! What are you having? When's the official due date?