Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The World's Worst Blogger..

That would be me! We are doing good! I'll catch up one day!!

6 comments:

The Moulton Family said...

Dang it!! I was so excited when I saw that you updated your blog. What a disappointment! Get on the ball, Kathy!

Stacy Risenmay said...

I got excited too! You have been on the bottom of my blog list for so long I had given up hope!!
We had a really good time in Washington. (I blogged all about it!) I hope things are good for you too.

Anonymous said...

Caught me lookin! You are a big tease! :)

Greg and Lara said...

Hooray! A post from Kathy! We will be calling you today. Hope you're doing well!

Denise said...

Hi! Give us a call! 801-400-7731. We're in WA now.

Laura Weight said...

I was wondering if you are ok!! I understand, life gets super busy! We really need to catch up soon! I would love to hear how things are going!! I bet little grant isn't so little anymore! I hope that school is going well for rob! Love lar