Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Happy Happy Boy!!

Grant went through a stage where he wasn't so happy (thank you teeth and moving :o). Luckily, the sad days are over and he is back to himself. Here are a few things that make him happy (besides his mom and dad)!!
#1 sitting on really big concrete fish



#2 Playing with the neighbors cat, Jewles.

#3: Probably his most favorite: Pacy and bear (Griz)

#4: Eating Sausage (yum, yum)

#5: Sliding

#6 Suckering his friend Russell to push him in his car!

9 comments:

Stacy Risenmay said...

I can't believe he is two! He is so cute!!! By the way, Katie's blog is coming soon. I went over and helped her set it up. Look for a link on mine.

ALB said...

Kathy and Rob - He is so cute! LOVE the post!
Happy day. - A

Wendy Christensen said...

OK so Grant has the cutest little giggle - I love it. He is just so fun! It was great to see you guys while you were in town. Thanks to you both for your help with our moving madness! I can't wait to hear about your trip to Vegas!! Love you, Wendy

Stacy Risenmay said...

Katie's blog is up and running!!!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

What a cute little boy...I am glad we found your blog. We were sad we missed play group on thursday. Hopefully we will catch it next time. Do you do it every week?

Shmobby said...

Hey my friend!!! So excited you are in Yakima - yay Rob! Can't believe how big your little guy is - and I seriously can't believe it's been two years!!! You always look fabulous - love all the pics. I miss you guys!

Kristen R. said...

Hello,

Thanks for telling my husband and I about PNWU today. My email address is ridge.kristen@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you if you have a second to write, I've got lots of questions.

Kristen Ridge

Dunstan Family said...

He looks so cute. Hopefully back to happy stays.

Anonymous said...

Kathy--
I've been thinking about you guys. And I miss your posts. Please update soon so I can see what's going on... I heard you got a new crafting toy. Oh, that is so exciting! I hope all is well at the Lichfields.