THE 5 THINGS TAG
Thanks to my sis-in law....Here it goes!
5 favorite places I've lived:
#1 Oak Ridge, Tennessee--the home of my very happy childhood
#2 Provo, Utah-I attended BYU and met my hubby
#3 Iasi, Romania-lived there for a summer volunteering in an orphanage
#4 Payson, Utah-Rob and I lived there for 2 years while he finished school. Also, the town we lived in when Grant was born
#5 Yakima, Washington-Our current location for Rob to go to school, and we do like it here.
5 favorite snacks that I love:
#1 peanut butter cup ice cream
#2 pickles, cream cheese, and ham--rolled up and cut into slices..yum!
#3 mint oreos
#4 some fresh fruit
#5 ??? this is hard because i'm not a huge snack person....sorry
5 Jobs I've had:
1. Windsock Maker---yes i made aviation windsocks one summer
2. Nanny---for a summer
3. Deli worker---would you like that shaved or just thinly sliced....yes it's a shame :)
4. Teacher
5. Mom
If I had a Million Dollars I would also have:
1. My own plane so I could visit my family when I wanted
2. No debt for Rob's schooling
3. A house the suits our needs
4. A new wardrobe
5. Cable
5 Things That I Love:
1. My family
2. The Fall
3. Exercising
4. Having fun
5. And obviously the Lord!
I tag:
1. Lara Dahl
2. Ashley Moulton
3. Laura Weight
4. Lauren Heal





3 comments:
You little devil!!
Kathy - it was so fun to see you guys on Saturday!! Thanks for the visit and hugs! Love you, Wendy
PS - I want a plane too!!
Fun to get inside your head a little bit Sis. I hope all is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment