My billboard Man!! Rob even is on a billboard for the medical school. Obviously he must be one of their best and brightest. He is the one on the front left and the billboard is near the school.
To prove himself, Rob even passed his first set of exams.
This is Rob really really excited about his new "toys" that he recieved. He calls them his ophthalmascope, stethascope, and otoscope, but I refer to them as toys. He really likes to wake me up in the morning by shoving the light in my ear to take a look and comment how much ear wax I have, or by listening to my hear beat with his stethascope. I just tell him my heart thumps "rob, rob, rob, etc." I guess I should have figured thats what I get for marrying a medical man!
Grant really enjoyed the cake they served at the reception after the White Coat Ceremony.
We had a great time with my parents as they visited from Tennessee to see Grant ( I mean Rob's white coat ceremony..haha)





6 comments:
Way to go Rob and Kathy! I've only heard about the famous billboard, so I'm glad you posted. So many great adventures coming your way. I hope you had a great time with Kathy's parents. We sure love you guys! Love, A
Congrats Rob! You look hot on that billboard. :) It looks like you guys are doing well.
Yeah...the white coat!!!! Congrats on the big day. You look pretty good in that coat Rob. How fun that your parents could be there for that Kathy! Grant is getting really big.
COngrats you guys! thats a big thing!!! WOW who knew that you married such a famous guy!!! He has his own billboard.
It looks like things are going well for you guys! I am glad. Grant is getting big! he will be two in december. Crazy!
Wow, I am sure that it is finally starting to feel "real" now. It is kind of nice to finally see the results of something you've been working for. And Rob not only got the white coat, but a billboard too. Very Cool!
Kathy, it was so fun to spend time with your parents! They are funny :) ... Also it's good to see the billboard - go Rob!!
Post a Comment