
That's right folks. I'm once again employed in the teaching world. However, it's even better because i do all my work right here at home from my computer. I'm basically going to be a faciliator for k-12 students who are home schooled and are taking their classes online. Pretty sweet! Iget paid like a teacher (sort of..it's complicated) and I don't even have to leave my house, but most importantly I don't have to leave Grant!! The company is called Achieve Online. Talk about a blessing so that we don't have to be in SO much debt for Rob's schooling!!!! Check out the website at http://www.achieveonline.org/ if your interested!!





2 comments:
That is so neat!!! Congrats! I love your blog back ground by the way. Super cute!
Kathryn!!!!
Hey girl-- its been to many months! I love that you have updated you blog! grant has gotten so so big!! Your little family looks great! I am so glad that things are going well for you guys! it looks like you had such a fun trip back home. Well my dear we will have to have a chat on the phone soon! to catch up!
love lar
Post a Comment