Jonesborough!!!



We went to visit my brother David and his Wife Heidi in Johnson City. We decided to go show Rob one of the oldest town in Tennessee-Jonesborough! I actually attended Governor's school here when I was in High School, so it was very fun to show Rob this fun and very charming old town!!
Cousins!!!
Reminiscing!!!
At my parents' house, Rob just couldn't resist re-living my childhood by wearing my McDonald's gear. (I had a pretend McDonald's drive-thru set) Luckily, Grant and Kaitlyn (my niece) were jealous enough that he had to give it up!! Medical School was just too tempting!

Growing up!!
Grant learned that he LOVES juice boxes, bubbles, and of course snow cones and grahams' and papa's!!!
(as for bubbles, I highly reccomend the no spill bubbles. The bubbles come in a container that does not allow the liquid to come out! It's ingenious for self entertainment. You can get them at target or toys-r-us!)

A quick trip to Louisville, KY!

We made a quick trip to visit Rob's sister, Amy and her family in Louisville, KY. Grant and Ashley (another niece) had never met before, so we had to make sure they became friends!!
Nashville Temple!!!
Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of my family in front of the temple, let's just say I was a little too teary eyed! My parent, siblings, and I (along with spouses) were able to go the temple before we left for Washington. My dad is a sealer so we were able to do sealings as a family! It was such a special part of my summer to be in the temple with my family!!








3 comments:
What a fun summer. We hope to see you guys soon. When's the next trip to TCies?
That McD's playset is great. We need one of those. It looks so fun!
Glad to see you back in the blogging world.
That is so neat!!! We are still waiting for my youngest sibling to go throught the temple and then maybe we can do that too. It is hard to live away from family so I am glad you got to see them all!
What is this? A blog post? I'm so excited you're back on! We loved seeing you at the Nashville temple. If you want some pics of the fam there I can email you mine. And I loved the pictures of Rob and Little Rob. How are things going in WA?
Post a Comment