Saturday, February 16, 2008

Love Day!


Our Valentine's Day was so fun! We heard about the Valentine Aardvark from our sister and brother-in-law so we thought we'd make it a tradition in our family (see http://www.valentineaardvark.com/ for more info!) We had so much fun making our pouches so the aardvark would come visit. Grant even helped decorate his with his talented scribbling. It was fun to see him find his treats that the aardvark brought. Grant loves lollipops!

Despite Grant's pink eye, Rob and I were able to go out for dinner and to the Temple! We will definately be making Valentine's Day a special day at our house!



5 comments:

Jules said...

What a fun tradition! I'll definitely have to look in to that!

Greg and Tammy said...

Hey Kathryn!! Glad you found us and glad we can now be blogging buddies. Your little boy is SOOO cute! I can't believe how old he is!! I remember when he wasn't even born! :) Your little family looks fantastic. And BTW, love the idea of the Aardvark. That animal just does not get enough attention! :)

Wendy Christensen said...

Sounds like your Valentine's Day was perfect :) - WE too decorated pouches for the aardvark and the sneaky, little critter found his way in at night and left all sorts of good stuff!! :)

Jennie Stanfield said...

Wow...what a cute kid. The Aardvark came to our house too...it was pretty fun. I can't believe Grant is starting to walk. Love and miss you over here!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day! We LOVE Valentine's Day around here. I'm getting my very first massage this year. I can't wait.