Friday, February 15, 2008

Rico Suave


As I was getting Grant and myself ready for the day, I noticed that Grant had some major bed head. To fix the problem, I got out the good ol' water and gel to fix the madness. I had his hair all combed over and perfect, so i went to finish getting ready as I left Grant alone to play in our family room. When i came back his hair was completely re-styled. He decided to do it his own way! Not only has he discoverd how to style his hair with gel, but he knows how to comb it and brush is teeth! We don't know where he got this "metro" side of him from!


2 comments:

Jules said...

How funny! It must be a defiant boy thing. Wes is the same way...although he now dispenses with the pleasantries and doesn't even let me comb his hair without a fight. Ah boys... ;)

Wendy Christensen said...

I LOVE that Grant has a 'metro' side :) HOW FUNNY... he is ultra GQ Grant!!!