Sunday, February 24, 2008

Classy Little Details
















Classy Little Details
Gifts & Home Decor

I've started my own very small business. I am making vinyl signs/blocks and other home decor! I've decided to call it Classy Little Details, because that's what I want them to be in someone's home. I have really enjoyed it so far! I have even gotten a few of my items in my hair dressers salon (she is running a consignment shop too!) Rob and I are seeing if this will bring in some grocery money to see if it is worth doing while he is in medical school, and let's be honest, it will keep me entertained! So, if your looking for a gift or just trying to add some spice to your home, I may have a solution!

Above are just a few things I have made, but lots more to come! The one's with bows are how I wrap them to put them on the store's shelf! Sorry for the glare of the celophane!

12 comments:

Jonathon and Sarah said...

SO CUTE! My mom has gotten into vinyl letter projects, and I think they are really great. I hope things work out. Oh, and the name is genious. I love it!

Greg and Tammy said...

Those are darling! I have a few vinyl lettering signs in our home and would surely love to provide them to others as gifts. Thanks for letting me know, I'll keep you in mind. Do you have a website?

Gosfam said...

Hey Robbie, what a cute little family you have. Kathryn you don't know us, but we went to school with Robbie. I wish I would have thought of the sign business. So fun!! I have made a few for enrichment projects. I like your blog.

Wendy Christensen said...

Kathy - YOU GO GIRL!! I'm so excited about your Classy Little Details business :) ... Hi to Rob and Grant!!

Jennie Stanfield said...

I love the name...and those blocks are very classy...and just plain adorable. I sure love you Kathy. I miss you!

Anonymous said...

What a fun business! I'm a little jealous... but I'll just have to get my classy little details from you. We are due for a chat.

Greg and Lara said...

That looks amazing, Kathy! I will definitely be using you for upcoming gifts for family. I'm so glad I'm related to a crafty person!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Kathy! This is Emily (Hill) Ames from your guys' freshman ward:) I found your blog through Greg & Tammy Adams's -- I was SO excited! Grant is so adorable and congratulations on your new business:) Are you teaching kindergarten part time? Full time? You are just amazing. Where are you guys at for med school? I'm so excited to be blogging buddies now -- this'll be GREAT!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

I love that you know Tammy from working in the temple! They were in our ward for a couple of years -- we just adore that family! How fun that you guys are in Payson:) Is that a permanent move for you guys? We're still in Provo; Brian just finished BYU in December and we'll be leaving for LA to start our "grown-up life(?!???)" in June.

Michelle said...

Kathryn- What a fun little business!! Your little boy is darling too. How are you enjoying teaching? It was fun to see what you are up to by looking at your blog. I love looking at blogs. They are so fun! Anyhow, thanks for "finding" me and good luck with the business and the kiddos at school!
-Michelle Boyd

Kera said...

Hi, I am one of your many relatives :) I would love a sign someday soon!

NaDell said...

Cute stuff on your blog. Read mine too. I'm excited that you'll be in Yakima soon. Come down and play games sometime.
NaDell