Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm it!

I'm it! I've been tagged. The rules are this: you must disclose 6 unknown facts/dreams or habits that others may not know about you.

Number 1: I like cliff note versions of things. I prefer the short version of most stories and MEETINGS!!!

Number 2: I have a freckle on my lip and I'm really bad about biting my nails.

Number 3: In third grade I was part of a group called "Jumpin' Jazzies!" We would make up routines on the jungle gym and perform them during recess. We even had commercials. And yes, as I remember, we had our parents and the whole third grade come watch us!

Number 4: I'm married to pretty much the kindest person in the world!

Number 5: If Rob ever becomes rich, I want to travel as a family around the world and do humanitarian work. Rob will do his doctor stuff, while me and the kids head to the orphanages to take care of babies and deliver supplies! This is probably my #1 dream besides having a family. (During my time at BYU I was able to go to Romania for a summer to do orphanage work...i loved loved loved it).

Number 6: I've been substituting in my aerobics/kickboxing class. I've really enjoyed it! So, i guess one of my dreams is to get my aerobics instructor licence and start teaching more!
-k

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jumpin' Jazzies...now that is cool Kathy! That is some creativity. And I have to say that I knew you were married to the sweetest man alive. He is truly so kind to everyone and everything, huh? Love him!!!
You and Rob will get the chance to travel since he will be heading to medical school this year! Yippee.

Love you.

Wendy Christensen said...

Kathy - What a fun list! Thanks for sharing :) ... I can't wait to have a travel adventure together!!

Jonathon and Sarah said...

I love all of the new pictures...especially from FL. It looks beautiful there!

Laura Weight said...

*laughs*
ok... so you said you had been "working out" alot lately, and that you've been doing kick boxing-- but you NEVER mentioned that you have been 'subsituting." dang girl-- you have talent!!!
(let me remind you how pethedic I look doing kick boxing)